What To Know About The 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan is set to arrive at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago in early 2022. Check out a quick overview below of the model that will take Oak Park streets by storm!
At A Glance
Cicero drivers will enjoy standards features like:
- Latest generation of MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience)
- Fully electrified with an integrated starter-generator and a 48-volt technology
- 9G-TRONIC® Transmission
- AGILITY CONTROL®® suspension with continuously adjustable damping
- Over-the-air updates for keeping software up-to-date
- And this is just the beginning!
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan features a four-cylinder M 254 gasoline engine with an integrated starter-generator, offering an additional output of up to 20 hp and 148 lb-ft more torque. Additionally, Evanston drivers will find the model is equipped with a segment charger with flow connection as well as the further developed 9G-TRONIC® Transmission and 4MATIC® drive system. Learn more performance details at (312) 628-4500.
Interior And Technology
The cabin of the 2022 C-Class Sedan will start conversations with Oak Park drivers. Why? First and most notably, the interior adopts highlights from the new S-Class. Moreover, it features a 12.3-inch high-resolution display, a central display with portrait orientation (perfect for navigation!), the second generation of MBUX, fingerprint scanner to log into MBUX, “Online Music” service, “Hey Mercedes” voice assistant and so much more. Discuss details with a Mercedes-Benz of Chicago Team Member today at (312) 628-4500.
The 2022 C-Class combines elegance & sporty, catching the eyes of Evanston drivers.
- Hallmark radiator grille
- Features the central star
- Wide track width
- Sporty hood with power domes
- 18- and 19-inch wheels with modern designs
- Lines reduced to a minimum
- Tail lamps with two-piece design – a first!
- Take the design into your own hands and choose an optional Mercedes-Benz package!