Which Model is the Biggest Mercedes-Benz SUV?
The biggest Mercedes-Benz SUV is the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS. While the G-Class SUV offers more front and rear legroom, the GLS offers more seating, the greatest cargo capacity, and more overall individual passenger space. The GLS is a great SUV for large families, as it seats up to seven passengers and is the only Mercedes-Benz SUV with 3rd-row seating.
Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV Dimensions
This incredibly spacious SUV offers:
- 41.2 inches of first-row headroom
- 40.3 inches of first-row legroom
- 58.5 inches of first-row shoulder room
- 40 inches of second-row headroom
- 38.5 inches of second-row legroom
- 58.3 inches of second-row shoulder room
- 38.9 inches of third-row headroom
- 35 inches of third-row legroom
- 50.5 inches of third-row shoulder room
Furthermore, the GLS provides 16 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row. If you need to fit a large item in your car, the GLS offers an impressive 93.8 cubic feet of cargo room with the second and third-row seats folded down.
While the GLS offers plenty of space for passengers and belongings, the other Mercedes-Benz SUVs offer ample room as well. Read on to learn more about Mercedes-Benz SUV cargo space and interior dimensions across the lineup.
Mercedes-Benz GLA SUV Dimensions
The 2019 GLA may be a compact SUV, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t offer plenty of space! The Mercedes-Benz GLA is compact enough for city driving while still offering a comfortable interior. What’s more, you can comfortably seat up to five passengers in this Mercedes-Benz SUV. Interior dimensions for the GLA are as follows:
- 38.4 inches of front headroom
- 40.2 inches of front legroom
- 56 inches of front shoulder room
- 35.4 inches of rear headroom
- 27.1 inches of rear legroom
- 53.2 inches of rear shoulder room
Additionally, the GLA provides 17.2 cubic feet of cargo room and 43.6 cubic feet of space with the 60/40-split rear seats folded.
Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Dimensions
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV provides 19.4 cubic feet of cargo space and 56.5 cubic feet of cargo area with the rear seats down. The GLC also seats 5 people, although it offers more space for rear passengers than the GLA does:
- 37.8 inches of front headroom
- 40.8 inches of front legroom
- 57.3 inches of front shoulder room
- 38.5 inches of rear headroom
- 37.3 inches of rear legroom
- 56.5 inches of rear shoulder room
Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV Dimensions
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE offers a large amount of cargo room, making the GLE SUV a great option when needing to pack up your belongings for longer trips. This luxury SUV provides 38.2 cubic feet of trunk room and up to 80.3 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down. What’s more, passengers can enjoy the ample space as well. Seating up to 5 passengers, the GLE provides:
- 38.9 inches of front headroom
- 40.3 inches of front legroom
- 58.5 inches of front shoulder room
- 38.5 inches of rear headroom
- 38.4 inches of rear legroom
- 58.4 inches of rear shoulder room
Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV Dimensions
While the 2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class interior dimensions have not been released, the 2018 G-Class proves to be quite spacious. The 2018 G-Class SUV also seats up to five and offers passengers:
- 42.4 inches of front headroom
- 52.5 inches of front legroom
- 56.3 inches of front shoulder room
- 40.1 inches of rear headroom
- 41.9 inches of rear legroom
- 56.3 inches of rear shoulder room
Furthermore, the G-Class delivers 38.6 cubic feet of cargo room and 79.5 cubic feet with the rear seats down.
Explore the Roomy Mercedes-Benz SUVs at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago
Want to step inside a Mercedes-Benz SUV? Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago to schedule a test drive today! When you visit our dealership in Chicago, one of our team members can walk you through our inventory of new Mercedes-Benz SUVs!