How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service B Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service B* costs aren’t the same for every vehicle. At Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, the cost of Service B starts at around $594, but it can also be more depending on the model you drive. For a more exact quote, it’s a good idea to speak with the certified technicians at our service center.
What Does the Cost of Mercedes-Benz Service B Include?
No matter how much you’ll pay, you can expect the same Service B** repairs every time, which include:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake component inspection
- Fluid level checks and adjustments based on suggested service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Brake fluid exchange
- Cabin filter replacement
- Tire (including spare) pressure corrections and, if needed, tire pressure monitoring system reset
- Meeting the needs for your vehicle’s year and model, as shown on the service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the United States
- Maintenance counter reset
How to Reduce Repair Expenses
- Rely on the Experts: Mercedes-Benz Certified Technicians receive ongoing training on the latest technologies, making them better equipped to work on your vehicle than independent shops or third-party chains.
- Purchase Genuine Parts: In addition, our technicians use only genuine parts to complete repairs because those parts are engineered to fit your vehicle. We also offer a wide inventory of parts and accessories available for online purchase.
- Take Advantage of Specials: At Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, we offer parts and service specials, as well as a Savings Card you can use for service discounts.
Get Service B Near Evanston & Oak Park!
If you’d like to know more about the Mercedes-Benz Service B cost, Service A pricing, or Service C maintenance for your vehicle, contact our service center. Is your vehicle due for Service B? Schedule an appointment online, and we’ll be in touch to confirm your visit!
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.