Recommended every 10,000 miles or 12-months, whichever comes first
- Mobil1 Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Replace Oil Filter
- Check and Correct All Fluid Levels (dependent on your vehicle’s calculated service intervals)
- Tire Inflation Check and Correction
- Brake Component Inspection
- Reset Maintenance Counter
Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
As an added value, Mercedes-Benz of Chicago will check belts and hoses, check interior and exterior lights, perform our recommended 16-point inspection and complete a road test. Mercedes-Benz of Chicago recommends this service every 5,000 miles.