2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB for Sale in Chicago
Between the GLA and GLC: There’s the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB, available in two trims, delivers power, style, practicality and the latest technology to the Chicago roads. At its core, it is equipped with a 2.0L Inline-4 Turbo Engine, an 8-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) and DYNAMIC SELECT. CNET says, “[…] it’s a stylish daily driver with no shortage of space or luxury,” which means 2021 GLB drivers will have:
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control, including Natural Language Understanding and Keyword Activation (“Hey Mercedes)
- Multifunction Steering Wheel in Leather with Touch Control Buttons & Shift paddles
- 8-Way Power Driver and Passenger Seat with 3-Position Memory
- LED Headlamps
- 2-Zone Climate Control
- 4 USB-C Ports
Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, located near Oak Park and Naperville. Before you do, check out our new GLB SUV lease specials.
2021 GLB Offers an Optional Third Row
As Consumer Reports says, “[The] new small luxury crossover looks to carve out a niche,” and the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB does so by offering an optional third row.
As a Five-Seat Configuration
- Split-Folding Rear Seats (40/20/40)
- Backrest Adjustable in 8 Positions
- Length Adjustable in 15 Positions
As a Seven-Seat Configuration
- USB-C Ports & Cup Holders
- Anchor Points for Child Seats
Be part of carving out this niche on the Evanston roads by scheduling a test drive with us today and checking out our new GLB Class lease specials.