2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible Price Info
How much does a Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible cost? The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible price starts at $64,350 MSRP. The E-Class Convertible is offered in 3 different models: the base, 4MATIC®, and AMG® E 53. Keep reading to learn more about how much your dream vehicle will cost you!
Mercedes-Benz E 450 Cabriolet Price – $71,400 MSRP
- Premium Package now standard, including:
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Blind Spot Assist
- Heated Front Seats
- Inductive Wireless Charging w/ NFC Pairing
- KEYLESS GO® Comfort Package
- SiriusXM® Radio with 6-month All-Access Plan trial
- 12.3” Digital Instrument Cluster
Mercedes-Benz E 450 4MATIC® Cabriolet Price – $73,900 MSRP
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive + E 450 standard features
Mercedes-Benz AMG® E 53 Cabriolet Price – $81,650 MSRP
- AMG® Illuminated Door Sills
- “Emotion Start” now available
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT mode “Eco” replaced with “Slippery”; “Gliding” function now able to be adopted to the “Individual” mode
Purchase or Lease a 2020 E-Class Cabriolet at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago!
Interested in learning more? Visit us in store to test drive the 2019 cabriolet before the 2020 model is released in fall of 2019! We have a large selection of luxury convertibles, such as the 2019 E-Class Cabriolet!