2021 CLA Class Inventory Description
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLA is a compact, four-door coupe packed with style, power, and the latest technology designed for the Oak Park roads. It is available in four trims and Edmunds says, “With the abundant standard equipment on the base CLA 250 and the long list of available options, we think it’s a smart choice.” At its core, the CLA offers 221 horsepower, a 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission, and a particulate filter for less wear, fuel consumption and emissions. Other base-level offerings include:
- 5 USB-C Ports
- Sports Seats with Integrated Headrests
- Panorama Roof
- 2-Zone Climate Control
- 8-Way Power Driver and Passenger Seat with 3-Positoin Memory
- 4-Way Power Lumber Support for Driver and Passenger Seat
- Comfort Suspension
- Split-Folding Rear Seats (40/20/40) AND enhanced trunk space
Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, located near Oak Park and Cicero. Before you do, check out our new CLA Class lease specials.
The 2021 CLA 250 has a Clear Vision of Technology & Safety
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLA is here and clearly redesigned to mark its place on the entry-level luxury market. Edmunds notes how, “It comes standard with the class-leading MBUX infotainment system and safety features,” which means 2021 CLA drivers will have:
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control, including Natural Language Understanding and Keyword Activation (“Hey Mercedes”)
- KEYLESS START® where keys are no longer necessary to start your 2021 CLA.
With any design or redesigns, safety is always at the forefront. Safety features include:
- Active Brake Assist
- Crosswind Assist
- Adaptive Braking Technology: Predictive Brake Priming, Hill-Start Assist, Automatic Brake Drying and Brake HOLD Function
- Eight Airbags (2x Front/Side/Window/Knee)
As Edmunds says, “If you’re shopping entry-level luxury sedans, the CLA should be one of your top considerations.” Be seen in the CLA Class in Oak Park by scheduling a test drive with us today.