2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior: S 450 Features
Although it’s an entry-level Mercedes-Benz S-Class, the 2018 S 450 Sedan exemplifies interior luxury. Many models in its segment compete, but few match the quality of its materials, the comfort of its seating, and the cleverness of its technologies. Highlights include:
- Panorama roof
- Touch Controls for the steering wheel
- Leather upholstery
- 5-year subscription to mbrace® Connect
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
Read on to learn more about the S 450 Sedan and its many features!
Comfort & Convenience
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior is full of features to make every drive exciting. Here are just a few examples of what you’ll find inside the S 450 Sedan:
- Heated & Powered Front Seats: Perfect for harsh Chicago winters, the front seats offer a heating function, as well as a 16-way power adjustment and memory settings.
- 64-Color/3-Zone LED Ambient Lighting: Multiple LEDs create a soft glow inside the cabin, highlighting the dash, door trim, and in-dash screens in one of 64 selectable colors.
- Energizing Comfort Control: This system offers 10-minute programs and uses the cabin fragrance system, audio system, and more to give you a physical and mental boost.
Stay connected and informed inside the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior. The following are standard for the S 450 and above:
- COMAND® Navigation: Search for a destination using the 12.3-inch central display or voice control, and receive clear turn-by-turn directions, thanks to GPS technology and a powerful hard-drive.
- Digital Instrument Cluster: Integrated in the same panel as the central display, the 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster allows drivers to customize settings and access information via illustrated and animated menus.
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™: Pair your smartphone to the COMAND® system using Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™, so you can check messages and use apps via the central display or voice control.
The S 450 Sedan Awaits at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago!
Explore the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago! Schedule a test drive near Evanston and Oak Park, and we’ll take you on a tour of the S 450 Sedan’s many comforts and technologies. Before you book an appointment, see how the S 450 Sedan compares to the Lexus LS!