Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance
If your vehicle is still under a Mercedes-Benz warranty—be it a New Vehicle Limited, Extended Limited, or Certified Pre-Owned Warranty—you have complimentary Roadside Assistance. Of course, that’s not all. New Mercedes-Benz vehicles, from the GLA to the E-Class to the G-Class, also feature mbrace® Connect—a free telematics service that’s standard for five years. With these two tools in your arsenal, summoning help is easy:
- Dial 1-800 FOR-MERCedes (1-800-376-6372)
- Connect to a dispatcher via Mercedesmbrace® by pressing the Wrench Button inside your car
- In the Mercedesmbrace® Mobile App, choose “Call” next to Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance
Which Services Are Offered?
Vehicles still protected by warranty are eligible to receive the following Mercedes Roadside Assistance services:
- Battery jump start
- Flat tire service
- Fuel delivery (enough to get to the next gas station)
- Towing to an authorized Mercedes-Benz service center
- Lockout assistance (at no extra cost with an activembrace® account)
Learn More About Roadside Assistance!
Still have questions about Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance? Contact Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, located near Oak Park and Evanston. We’re available Monday through Saturday. Want to test drive a vehicle withmbrace®? Schedule your appointment online!