The 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris Interior
Available in four configurations, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris Van gets just about any job done—and done well! The Metris interior is especially impressive, whether you need the space of a cargo van or the seating capacity of a shuttle. Compared to competitors, its cabin is fully loaded, offering all the utility of a commercial van coupled with the amenity of the Three-Pointed Star.
Passenger & Cargo Space
Whether you need a work van for hauling building materials or will be transporting passengers to Evanston from the airport, the new Metris is up to the task. It offers plenty of breathing room for passengers, as well as ample space for upfitting and customization. Here’s a quick look at its interior specs:
- Metris Worker Cargo Van: Available in one trim, the Worker Cargo Van seats two passengers and offers up to 183 cubic feet of cargo room.
- Metris Cargo Van: Choose the 135-inch wheelbase configuration, and you’ll get seating for two, plus 199 cubic feet of storage space.
- Metris Worker Passenger Van: The Metris Worker Passenger Van seats up to 7 passengers and offers 38 cubic feet of space for their belongings.
- Metris Passenger Van: Bumping up to the Metris Passenger Van gets you an additional seat, bringing maximum seating capacity to 8.
In addition, the Mercedes-Benz Metris interior brags several standard features to make your life easier and your journeys safer:
- Multifunction Steering Wheel: Audio and Bluetooth®* controls allow you to safely adjust music volume or make hands-free calls. This feature doesn’t come standard on competitors like the Ford Transit.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: As a driver attention monitor, ATTENTION ASSIST® learns your driving behaviors and alerts you if it senses drowsiness or if it’s time to rest.
- Rearview Camera: Snagging parking spaces in Chicago is easy with the rearview camera, which sends a live feed of what’s behind you to the central display.
Find the Right Metris at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago!
Although smaller than its sibling, the Sprinter, the Mercedes-Benz Metris is one of the most capable vans in its class. All it takes is a quick peek inside the Metris interior to see what it’s all about. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Metris specs, then, take a tour of its cabin by scheduling a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, located near Evanston and Oak Park!