The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450: Performance
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 offers the latest technologies to deliver thrilling entertainment, information, and device connectivity for you and your passengers. However, where this luxury SUV really shines is power. Read on to learn more about the GLS 450 performance features!
Standard Performance Features
- Engine Power – The new GLS 450 offers up a phenomenally powerful 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that churns out massive amounts of horsepower—362 hp, to be exact—so you’ll have more than enough power to pull ahead of the pack and chart your own course.
- Towing Capacity – Likewise, in addition to making it possible for you to crank out wild amounts of horsepower, the GLS 450 SUV’s V6 has a towing capacity of 7,500 pounds, more than enough power to tow trailers, small boats, and more throughout Evanston and beyond.
- ECO-START®/Stop System – What’s more, the new GLS 450 features an ECO-START®/Stop system that boosts efficiency and reduces emissions by turning off the engine whenever you come to a full stop and reactivating it when you lift your foot from the brake pedal.
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive – Additionally, the GLS 450 also gives you reliable 4MATIC® all-wheel drive. Any season, any road, this unique drivetrain optimizes your vehicle’s performance and control.
- AIRMATIC® Suspension – Last but not least, the GLS 450 offers an AIRMATIC® suspension system, which utilizes electronically controlled air springs to provide an ideal balance of composure and comfort.
Experience the GLS 450 Performance Today!
You can take the new GLS for a test drive to experience its outstanding performance for yourself. Stop by Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, conveniently located at 1520 W. North Avenue—not far from Oak Park. Schedule a test drive today, or apply for financing online to get pre-approved!