2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe Interior
Offered in two trims—Mercedes-AMG® GLE 43 and Mercedes-AMG® GLE 63 S—the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe is as performance-focused as they come. However, that doesn’t mean its cabin leaves passengers wanting for anything. Within the Coupe GLE interior, you’ll find:
- 60/40-split-folding rear seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Garage door opener
- 8-inch COMAND® display with navigation
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
And the list goes on and on! Read on for a closer look at some of the most exciting interior features of the new GLE Coupe!
GLE Interior: Design
Sleek, stylish, and racing-inspired, the design elements inside the GLE interior command attention. Here’s just a handful of highlights:
- Power Glass Panorama Roof: Passengers in the front and rear rows can enjoy a skyward view or a breeze of fresh air with the push of a button.
- Sport Steering Wheel: Wrapped in Nappa® leather, the sport steering wheel includes perforated side grips for improved control, as well as shift paddles for quick gear changes.
- Optional Mercedes-AMG® Performance Studio Styling: This available package transforms the cockpit with sport front seats, orange seat piping, Black Nappa® leather upholstery with microsuede inserts, Mercedes-AMG® floor mats, and a choice of four interior trims.
GLE Interior: Luxury & Technology
Although undeniably driver-focused, the GLE Coupe doesn’t neglect simple (and not-so-simple) comforts and technologies for a more relaxing ride. Check out a few of its crowning features below:
- Comfortable Seating: The GLE Coupe comes standard with a power driver’s seat with memory, as well as heated front seats for those chilly mornings in Evanston.
- KEYLESS GO®: This feature senses your key fob in your pocket or purse and automatically opens the door when you touch the handle.
- harman/kardon® Logic 7®* Sound System: Unlike the BMW X6, the GLE Coupe includes a powerful 13-speaker sound system as standard, which floods the cabin with 830 watts of sound.
- Optional Laminated Windows: Laminate the front-door windows with an acoustic membrane to make the GLE Coupe’s interior even quieter.
GLE Interior: Dimensions & Cargo Space
Despite its sleek fastback design, the GLE interior is still capable of comfortably seating five adults, and carrying ample amount of cargo for your adventures and errands. Discover the GLE dimensions below:
- Front Headroom: 39.2 inches
- Rear Headroom: 37.8inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 58.5 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 58.4 inches
- Maximum Cargo Space: 60.7 cubic feet
Explore the GLE Dimensions & Features Today!
If you think the 2019 GLE Coupe interior sounds impressive now, wait until you see it in person at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago! Schedule a test drive near Oak Park to get acquainted. If you have questions about the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe or how to apply for financing, don’t hesitate to contact us.
**harman/kardon and Logic 7® are registered trademarks of Harmon International Industries, Incorporated.