The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe: Technology
No doubt, you’ve already heard that the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe offers up impressive performance specs, thanks to a robust V6 biturbo engine. At the same time, you have probably heard how safe this new Mercedes-Benz is, offering a wide range of reliable safety devices and systems. But did you know that this new E-Class is also positively packed with smart technologies designed to keep you entertained and informed throughout the drive? Read on for the details.
- COMAND® System with Touchpad Controller – First of all, the E 400 Coupe gives you access to a carefully designed COMAND® System with a touchpad controller that enables you to navigate through a number of infotainment functions.
- Bluetooth®* Streaming Audio – Likewise, this model’s Bluetooth® streaming audio system gives you and your passengers a huge range of possibilities when it comes to enjoying top-quality music, podcasts, talk radio, sports, and much more.
- HD Radio™ Receiver – You’ll also get access to an HD Radio™ receiver that broadens your musical and talk radio options by letting you choose between countless stations based on your musical preferences.
- harman/kardon® Logic 7®** Sound System – Not only will you get a range of options when it comes to music, podcasts, and more, but you’ll also be able to enjoy it all on one of the best audio systems around, a harman/kardon® surround-sound stereo that features an array of pristine speakers to ensure a crystal-clear audio experience.
- COMAND® Navigation – Last but not least, you’ll get a COMAND® navigation system that makes it possible for you to identify location information, generate route maps, and even find the closest gas station in Oak Park with little effort.
Explore the E 400 Coupe Technology Features Near Evanston!
Best of all, you can explore the E 400 Coupe technology features yourself by checking it out at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago. We’re located at 1520 W. North Avenue in Chicago, IL, and can be reached at (312) 628-2319. So, find out just how smart the new E 400 Coupe is by taking it out on the road today!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.
**harman/kardon® and Logic 7® are registered trademarks of Harmon International Industries, Incorporated.