The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250: Specs
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine
- 208-hp and 258 lb-ft of torque
- 7-speed DCT dual-clutch automatic transmission
- DYNAMIC SELECT®
- 0-60 mph acceleration time of 6.9 seconds
- EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/37 mpg highway rating
Starting at $32,700, the 2018 CLA 250 is one of the least expensive Mercedes-Benz vehicles, but it doesn’t skimp on standard features or optional package upgrades. Take a closer look at what it offers:
- 8-inch display with a central controller
- HD Radio™
- CD player and MP3 capability
- 14-way sport-contoured power front seats with memory
- Five years of mbrace® Connect
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Sail Pattern trim
- Interior Package—includes leather upholstery, topstitched MB-Tex® upper dash and door trim, and multicolor ambient cabin lighting.
- Convenience Package—includes auto-dimming driver-side and inside rearview mirrors, a compass in the rearview mirror, and HomeLink™.
- Smartphone Integration Package—includes Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®.
- AMG® Line Package—includes AMG® body styling, 18-inch AMG® twin 5-spoke wheels, performance-focused cabin styling, and more.
- Night Package—includes AMG® Line Exterior Package, Gloss Black exterior accents, and 18-inch AMG® twin 5-spoke wheels in Black.
- And more!
Interior Space & Dimensions
The CLA is smaller than the C-Class or CLS, yet it still offers plenty of breathing room and cargo space with the following dimensions:
- Front/Rear Headroom: 38.2/35.4 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 40.2/27.1 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room: 56/53.2 inches
- Trunk Capacity: 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 5
Learn More About the Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Specs in Chicago!
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 specs and features are even more impressive when experienced from the driver’s seat! Browse the latest CLA Coupe lease specials here at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, and compare it to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Schedule your test drive today near Evanston and Oak Park!