The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior
There’s much to love about the Mercedes-Benz C-Class—from the entry-level C 300 Sedan to the Mercedes-AMG® C 63 S Sedan. In addition to fuel-efficient turbo engines and peppy handling, the C-Class promises a cozy cabin that’s earned the distinction of “baby S-Class.” Explore some of the C-Class interior’s features below!
Elegantly Sporty Cabin
As a compact sports vehicle, the C-Class interior wows with all the luxury of Mercedes-Benz, plus a few race-derived stylings and features, such as:
- Multifunction Steering Wheel: Adjust music volume, place handsfree calls, or scroll through the display in the instrument cluster without taking your hands off the leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Sleek Trim Options: You can personalize the cabin with trims like Dark Brown Linden, Burl Walnut, or Natural Grain Black Ash wood. Meanwhile, the Mercedes-AMG® C-Class models can be had with Mercedes-AMG® Carbon Fiber or Mercedes-AMG® Silver fiberglass trims.
- Optional Mercedes-AMG® Line Package: This package transforms the interior into a motorsports-inspired haven, installing sport front seats, a sport steering wheel, a black headliner, Mercedes-AMG® floor mats, and brushed metal pedals with rubber studs.
Tech & Infotainment
The new C-Class wouldn’t be a Mercedes-Benz without the latest and greatest technologies to keep you informed and engaged as you zip through Evanston and Oak Park. A handful of its best technologies include:
- Central Display w/ Controller: This combo lets you configure everything from Bluetooth®* phonebooks, to HD Radio™, to optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- Optional Head-Up Display: With the Head-Up Display, you can keep tabs on important vehicle updates via the 8-inch image projected onto the windshield.
- Optional Track Pace App: Offered for Mercedes-AMG® vehicles, the Track Pace App for iPhone® gives you a place to store speed, acceleration, and lap times, so you can track your progress and hone your racing skills.
See What Else the C-Class Interior Holds!
Want to see the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior in person? Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago! If have questions, contact us online, or visit us at 1520 W. North Avenue in Chicago, IL—not far from Evanston and Oak Park. Also, compare the C-Class to other Mercedes-Benz vehicles, such as the Mercedes-Benz CLA, to explore your options further!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.