How to Use Your Mercedes-Benz DVD Changer
How do you use the Mercedes-Benz DVD changer? If you prefer to listen to music on a disc, we have you covered. Keep reading or watch the video below to learn how to use your Mercedes-Benz DVD changer.
- To load one disc, press the load eject button
- The disc icons on your screen indicate which compartments are filled
- Rotate the command controller to select an empty compartment, then press down
- Insert the disc insert into the slot, and the last inserted disc will play automatically
- To load all empty compartments, select fill empty slots and follow the screen prompts
- To eject one disc, rotate the command controller to select the disc you want to eject, then press down
- Wait for the disc to be ejected and then remove it
- To eject all discs, select eject all
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Chicago
At Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, we are here to help, from helping you navigate your DVD player to setting up Android Auto™! For additional assistance, call (312) 628-2319 or come visit us in store.