How to Use Mercedes-Benz Voice Control
How do you use Mercedes-Benz voice control? Individualized Voice Control is one of many intelligent Mercedes-Benz features to make your driving experience as easy as possible. Keep reading or watch the video below to learn how to use it!
- Using the command controller in the center console, select vehicle
- Move down the screen and select system settings, voice control, then start new individualization
- Based on your preference, choose yes or no to learning more information
- Wait for the beep sound and repeat the following on the screen
- Identify the voice command button on your steering wheel – It has a picture of a face with voice lines
- Press the button, wait for a beep, then give your car a command
What are some commands you can give?
- To call, say “call name” followed by the contact name
- To get directions, say “enter destination” followed by house number, street, and town
Tip: Microphones are located on the top rear view mirror, so talk towards the mirror for the best results!
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Chicago
At Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, we are here to help you use all your tech features, such as Mercedes-Benz Android Auto™. For additional assistance, call (312) 628-2319 or come visit us in store.