How to Set the Clock in your Mercedes-Benz
How do you set the clock in your Mercedes-Benz? Daylight savings time occurs every once in a while. This means your Mercedes-Benz clock needs to be adjusted accordingly. Keep reading or watch the video below to learn how!
- Be sure to set the clock with the vehicle outdoors to ensure a strong GPS signal reception
- To set the clock, press the system button on command, select time, then time zone
- For daylight savings time, select daylight savings time or standard time and the instrument cluster will reset automatically
- If you wish to set manually, set the clock to a different time of day, select time, then set it
- Rotate the command controller left or right to change the clock setting
- The clock can only be set in 30 minute increments
- Press the command controller down to save the change
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Chicago
At Mercedes-Benz of Chicago, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (312) 628-2319 or come visit us in store.